Sunday, November 23, 2008

shave my legs sunday...

all these cool mommy bloggers do this cute little 'wordless wednesday' entry, well, i don't have time on wednesdays. i have decided that i don't have time for much of anything most days of the week! until the weekend, i never even think about whether or not i have shaved my legs. some of you are appauled right now, but let's face it...you've been there! it has been an unusually strange, surreal, and BUSY week. kinda glad it's over and looking so forward to things to come!!!


my boys keep me laughing and when counting my blessings i count them three times :)









here are the goofy threesome...typically all shirtless, cracking up, and luckily pretty darn sweet! i'm thinking that i will be likely to get a shot with all three looking and paying attention at the same time NO time in the near future!!

i am so thankful for my husband who has put up with me this weekend. it has been a little trying, crazy, and without a doubt busy and he is helping me host bunco tomorrow night for me and 11 of my very closest, loudest friends :) wish him luck! he already made the pumpkin dip (don't tell him i told you he made it, he may get embarrassed...but he also made the sweet potato casserole he has to take to work tomorrow)

3 comments:

Shehopper said...

He is the hostess with the mostest!

I also love that first video. I don't think that he could laugh any harder! I just love those boys.

Keri said...

What an infectious laugh! And, yea for husbands who pitch in and help when the going gets tough!!

Anonymous said...

Harley and I are loving these videos! Wyatt wants to talk so bad. Can't wait to see them again!!
Love you!

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...