Saturday, August 02, 2008

gossip @ 33...

gossip: (gos-uhp) idle talk or rumor, esp. about the personal or private affairs of others:

apparently this post was not taken well by some readers (didn't know i had any or that they were full of opinions) oh well! I live in a house full of boys, so crying over things is not always understood but my husband listens and manages to comfort me anyway! :)
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."Psalm 28:7-9

No comments:

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...