Wednesday, August 06, 2008

doomsday

today will start another school year for me. i will likely blubber from the moment i get into the car to leave the sitters for at least 5 or 6 miles. i pledge to come prepared...make-up, my cell phone (so my husband can make fun/comfort me), and a diet dr.pepper. will wyatt remember me tonight? will the big boys behave? will my job bring with it the rewards and fulfillment it always does?
i realize that some people think that their job is the hardest, but i salute anyone who is a mom and works. my husband and i were just talking about this last night. he finally admitted that i DO have a job in the summers...and two during the school year. smart guy!

1 comment:

Mama Bear Green said...

okay, i just typed the most amazing thing to you and i lost it. i'll try again...the sentiment doesn't change. i think you are truly the most amazing mother that i know. i don't know how you have managed to have a real job (taking care of other people's children) and be a mother to three boys at the same time. you have been a mother and worker for seven years and you handle it with grace and your children are precious reflections of both you and shane. i would not have survived a job outside the home and being a mom...i don't know how you do it. i have not one negative thought ever of you, you are unbelievably one of the best friends of my life, and one of the best women i've ever known. i hope you get through today...i know you will...it's your style...tears are good...i love you! liz

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...