Sunday, August 10, 2008


photography by www.ashleyhopper.com
pride...

you've seen him eat green beans, but have we ever even formally introduced him? well, here he is. i never knew my hearts real capacity until i met wyatt. tate and lane are two unbelievable little boys. lane is the bat boy for tate's ball team, but can practically out run, out catch, out throw some of the boys on the team. tate is constantly proud of him and doesn't hesitate to tell him so. lane stands as tall as he can stretch at the front of the line to shake hands with the opposing team after games because the coaches have told him he earned that spot and the big boys just step aside to let him lead the way. with all of the fun we have had and all of the birthdays they have shared in july and all of the firsts they have conquered together, i never dreamed of how astonished they would be of their little brother wyatt almost daily! every new noise, rolling over, now trying to sit up...they will shout it from the rooftops and cheer him along every step of the way. i feel like i am having my own little olympics sometimes...tears of joy and all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them SO nuch!! Perfect little boys.
-em

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that "nuch" is some great new word that expresses my deepest love for these boys...unfortunately its just a case of chubby fingers.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful little family!!!
I would love to see you all!
Katrin

Dawn said...

Jennifer, I had no idea you had another baby!

We just watched the little video clips of him. Camryn keeps saying "more, more, more!" LOL

He's a doll baby!

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...