Wednesday, October 08, 2008

impressed...

a mother's strength is a hard thing to match. i try not to ever complain (my husband might laugh at that statement...he lets me whine as needed) but the heartload of a mother can be difficult. i don't care if you are mother to one, mother to five, step-mom to two - just whatever the case may be you love your children beyond measure. you love them with every ounce of who you are. tonight i got to deliver my clipboards and i was reminded of a mother's strength. if you don't know her, you should visit http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/haleypalmer Jennifer is about to open her new shop in Owasso and it is going to ROCK!!! i was so impressed and could not help thinking how proud haley has to be right now...

2 comments:

~Kim said...

Jennifer,

Love those clipboards! I love all of that ribbon on the clip...you can hardly tell it's there! I have been a follower of Haley's webpage for quite awhile now and I read in amazement at how strong Jennifer is! I can't wait to come to town and go into the store.

Thanks for the comment this morning...I am better! Oh and the Frozen Rose...I am pretty sure that liquor store on 86th carries it! It's so good...almost too good! : )

Have a happy day! It's time for some more pictures of your adorable little guys!

~Kim

Mama Bear Green said...

Frozen Rose? Let's have some! Miss you and miss our fatties playing music! Your clipboards/basket/teacher junk is so cute!!!!

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...