Wednesday, November 12, 2008

keepin' THG happy...
my dad has jokingly named himself 'the honorable grandfather'. he doesn't get to see these kiddos much in person, and i don't have much time this week...bad combo!! so, here are a few proud momma moments to tide grandpa ed over!



to sum it all up - wyatt gets his first real 'toy' and is thrilled!! thank you eloisa :)
lane received his first soccer trophy (i am guessing of many since we have been semi-recruited to play up a little next season)
and last but not least, tate became a bobcat at scouts. are they cute or what????? i love my job!
and we MISS you THG! love you!

1 comment:

Shehopper said...

THG should be so proud....I know that I am! I love these boys more than they will ever know.

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...