Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a year FULL of blessings...

while working on a little project for a christmas gift, i have been looking through all of my stored pics. i am amazed at what can happen in a year! i have a friend who just sent out her family's digital christmas card spanning the year's activities. she even started with last christmas, the ice storm, etc. what a concept!! i still have a choice few relatives who would not benefit from such a thing, as they are not technologically savvy, but for the most part it is a good plan. pending i get a handle on my slight addiction to scrapbook paper and the clipboard business, i will maybe try that next year :)
here are a few treasures i was reminded of from the past year.

what we have here is kindy graduation, scoring our first homerun, and last but certainly not least a tiny new brother to love!!!! i am so proud when i see these pictures. a mom can say that right? proud of my little guys!! i also can't get over how fast it all happens. wyatt is pulling up everywhere and tate's two front teeth are back :) wow! it reminds me again that no matter how much laundry i have to do or papers to grade...i will play with legos, trucks, action figures... have talent shows, make multiple new lists for santa and read books until they fall asleep because it won't be long before they may not want to do that. thank you sweet Saviour for my blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Jennifer..it won't be long. Now instead of waiting for my girls to all get to bed so I can have "quiet" time, I wait for them all to come home so it will be noisy again. Keep reading those books and going to those parties...it goes by so quickly!
Hope to see you soon....

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're blessed. We are! And you're a blessing to since you always find good words to express. Thank you Jen!
Katrin

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...