Thursday, February 19, 2009


pay it forward...


i could not believe how many emails and offers for prom dresses that i received after my last post. thanks for your generosity and kindness. she found a dress and my sweet mom is picking her up after school tomorrow to go buy her some shoes and jewelry. bless that family and the mom's job situation. when i talked to her today to arrange the pick up, i told her to feel free to go since she didn't know my mom from adam. she was speechless and grateful.

my precious baby will be one march 10th. my sister has been so kind as you can see above. her pictures amaze me. i love this little boy so much. he is almost walking and loves to say 'uh-oh!' he LOVES his big brothers. he LOVES his daddy and he LOVES to play pattycake.

funny things from the week...don't let your 4 yr. old watch the spitting king cobra nature show with your husband unless you want to go on a 30 minute snake hunt at 2:15a.m. always keep some tylenol on hand for your 7 yr. old when those giant molars are coming in and he heard the snake hunt in session. never try and give said 'gag reflex boy' the baby's teething tablets to ease the pain or you will just be awake longer listening to dry heaving with luckily nothing productive coming up. never give a baby refried beans at a slightly later dinner time unless you wish to hear more than the birds chirping from the sound machine through the baby monitor. and never leave a sweaty soccer jersey anywhere near a fairly new puppy unless you want to beg the sporting good store owner (that luckily you worked for when you turned 16) to make you a new jersey by saturday.

2 comments:

~Kim said...

AWESOME that you found a dress and for your mom taking her to complete her prom attire!

I can't believe Wyatt is almost one! Not to mention that Lane and Tate are four and seven...that is just crazy!

And I got the creeps just reading about your snake story..ugh! Your story did make me laugh though. Especially again with the story about the dirty (and now destroyed) soccer jersey.

~Kim

Dawn said...

Ashley is an incredible photographer. I want to be like her one day.=)

Wyatt is soooooo cute!!

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...