Friday, April 17, 2009

**my soccer stars**

tate is #21 and these unis are not hard to spot at the fields! GO GALAXY!!!
exhausted and taking a moment to breath before kick off...yes, he had just SCORED!! :)

GOAL!!! (am i bragging too much?? i can't help myself. i am so proud of my hustlers!!!)



learning to goal kick with coach mandi


easter shirts from grams


wyatt has discovered the joy of books...if you can hang on until the end, you will see him lick his fingers to turn the page. a little trick he learned watching granny go through her magazines. he is so funny!!

2 comments:

Shehopper said...

You could never brag too much about these boys! I love them!!!

~Kim said...

Look at your little soccer studs! I don't think a proud momma can brag enough girlie...seriously, not enough parents brag about their kids these days!

(on a side note, I'll have to rag Mandi about that picture....she looks a little rough! : )

~Kim

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...