Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 fun things we do when grace has been extended to us by way of a snow day...
1. planning a one year old birthday party for little sweet cheeks here.



2. playing outside with my boys.




3. and the dog. who was exhausted when we were done. (mulligan, our older dog, was smarter than that. he was lounging on the couch while we were freezing)


4. getting caught up on laundry.
5. getting caught up on schoolwork.
6. dancing to the iPod with the boys to every annoying teen pop song, plus a few oldies thrown in for good measure.
7. having time to make my family a thoughtful dinner.
8. highlights magazines and coloring books. and lots of them!!
9. the promise of a schedule in the next few days. we do love a routine around here. :)
10. realizing we have now officially prayed over every one of our christmas cards, then finding that one that was still hanging on the fridge...SCORE! it will be bathed in little prayers tonight!


Thank you Christ Jesus for grace and my many blessings...today and always.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, Jen.... this was wonderful. I love the idea of praying over the Christmas cards. Remind me to send you one next year! ;-)

I will remember that for next year and do the same.

Wow! You've accomplished way more than we did today.

~Kim said...

Isn't it so much fun having an unplanned day off? Lucky you guys get another one!

I can't believe little man is going to be ONE already! That doesn't even seem possible.

Enjoy your boys!
~Kim

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...