Thursday, January 22, 2009


thg...grandpa ed meets wyatt

it won't ever matter how old i am, i somehow still get that sinking feeling when i get to see my dad and when it is time for him to go home. we dropped him off at the hotel last night after a fun dinner out and i felt like i was 13 again. my sister and i decided that we may never feel any different than that. i love him so much and am so glad that my boys got to spend some time with their grandpa! i have posted many times about him through the few years that i have written. we have come a long way in our lives and i am so proud of where we are. love you dad!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you all had such a good visit with your dad. :)

Updated Blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this for some time, but please check out my new blog...all of my posts have linked so that was a success! :) MY N...